Considering joining The Little Gym franchise family? We’ve rounded up a list of the top 10 questions to ask yourself to ensure you’re ready to become a franchise owner. Check them out below!
- Am I ready to commit the time and effort it takes to own and run a business?
- What is the growth plan for the franchise as a whole? Is the franchise growing domestically and internationally?
- Do my values alight favorably with this franchise?
- Does this franchise have everything I’m looking for in a long-term business opportunity?
- Can I picture myself operating this business long term (i.e. 10 years down the road)?
- How will I fund the business? Will I take out a Small Business loan?
- What kind of support and training does the franchise provide on an ongoing basis?
- Are there growth opportunities? Will I only own one location or is there opportunity to expand and own multiple locations?
- Am I willing to be part of a team? Am I willing to support and adhere by brand standards?
- Will I be able to achieve my goal of having a better work/life balance with this franchise?
Want to learn more about owning a The Little Gym franchise? Click here to contact one of our
friendly franchise development representatives and see if The Little Gym is the right fit for you!