The Little Gym franchise owners are passionate about inspiring children to reach new heights each day. While they would all agree that being a business owner is hard work, the results are above and beyond rewarding.
Check out these 6 reasons why The Little Gym owners love being part of The Little Gym family:
- “Getting to see a child take their first step, to try hard to accomplish a goal and finally succeed and grow over the course of the season is amazing! Children are happy and resilient and to be able to see their smiling faces every day is uplifting and rewarding.” – Brandon & Heather Belcher, The Little Gym franchise owners.
- “The smiles on the kid’s faces, the pride in the parent’s faces, watching kids take their first steps, hearing their first words, seeing them BEAM when they accomplish a new skill and grow their confidence, season after season and year after year. Members become friends and friends become family. There is nothing like it!” – Ed & Mari Hughes, The Little Gym franchise owners.
- “The most rewarding part of owning a The Little Gym is being together as a family in such a family friendly atmosphere and being in an environment where kids want to learn and have fun. We also love the freedom of being our own bosses!”– Katie & Bill Fetsko, The Little Gym franchise owners.
- “Each night when our gyms close after a busy day, we know we’ve made the difference in the lives of kids, parents, and our communities. For our family, dreaming, eating, sleeping, and breathing The Little Gym doesn’t get much better than this.” – Karalyne Ley, The Little Gym franchise owner.
- “Above all that, perhaps the most satisfying and gratifying part of owning a The Little Gym is the knowledge that we are providing an outstanding developmental opportunity to thousands of children!” – Tracey Schmaltz, The Little Gym franchise owner.
- “One of the biggest rewards of owning a The Little Gym is seeing the excitement of the children as they come to class each week and hearing the pride from parents about the benefits their children have experienced through participation in the program.” – Ann Sleigher & Betsy Williams, The Little Gym franchise owners.
Owning a The Little Gym franchise is a rewarding, challenging, uplifting, life-changing experience. Now that you’ve heard it from the owners themselves, are you ready to make a change? Click here to learn more about owning a The Little Gym franchise.